Hindu Kumbh Mela 2018 | India Festival Pictures Videos | Kumbh Mela

apple gourd, reunion of broken parts, vilayati baingan, kumbh mela, vilayati baigan
Kumbh Mela | Kumbh Mela 2018 Haridwar | Kumbh Mela 2018 | Kumbh
Visit Kumbh Mela in India. Only once every 12 years the saints and yogis who live in Himalayan caves gather together to bless the people.
Travel to the next Kumbh Mela:
Haridwar, India, 2010
Choose Tour Dates Between January and April

"I had an awesome experience with the Divine Travels tour to the Kumbha Mela. It was definitely an experience of a lifetime."--Deborah, hairdesigner, Ohio.
"My experience with Susan Shumsky and Divine Travels (to the Maha Kumbh Mela festival in India January 2001) was truly excellent. Everything was well organized, accommodation and meals were very good, and it was possible to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience that would have been extremely difficult to arrange through any other company. Guiding a diverse group of Westerners through a festival attended by close to 100 million people was a difficult challenge but the Divine Travels staff managed it with great efficiency, patience and kindness. Above all, I was impressed by their constant dedication and concern for the welfare of those on the trip."--Paul Lowe, author, England.
"The tour was very well organized. I was very comfortable and felt really protected amongst 30 million people at the Mela. I felt very included and appreciated by the tour leaders and guides. I traveled alone, but felt welcomed! The accommodations, transportation, and food were remarkably high-end. Our dinner out as a group was one of bonding and excellent food."--Tour participant.
"It was a not to be missed, life expanding experience. We had special audiences with powerful spiritual leaders, witnessed unique ceremonies, met gurus that we could only have had access to through Rajiv, our tour guide. We were very comfortable, safe, and secure. We were very well taken care of by kind and delightful guides. Highly recommended."--Barbara, artist, NYC.
"I have taken the Kumba Mela tour with Susan Shumsky and I feel it was the best tour tour I have ever taken. The tour was extremely well planned, which in a country like India is quite important, but also had the ability to be flexible, intimate and to respond to everyones needs. Susan's experience and knowledge of India is extremely valuable and the tour company used in India is of the highest caliber. I myself am planning to take additional tours with Susan in the future and would recommend her without any hesitation."--Dr. Randy Meltzer.
"It has been a year since I toured India for the Kumbh Mela tour. I think every day I mention to someone something about that experience. I feel so lucky to do this tour with Divine Travels/ Mystical Journeys, because of their ability to organize a trip taking care of all the logistics, making sure our food and water are safe so we don't get sick, but still covering a lot of territory, being flexible, and adventurous. This is not your typical coach riding tour. You get in the heart of the culture, and get in to do things that the average independent traveler could never do. I went on this tour by myself, made many friends, and consider it a life changing experience with nothing but positive things to say. I highly recommend Divine Travels/ Mystical Journeys to guide you so you can relax and focus on the spirit of India."--Angel F., Bellevue, WA.
"Bathing in the Ganges River on the most auspicious day of the Maha Kumbha Mela was like basking in nectar. My consciousness was lifted and my perceptions awakened. Kumbh Mela was the most deeply moving experience of my life. There is no expression in our language to describe it adequately."--Tour participant.
"At the Maha Kumbh Mela, I communed with God, which I saw as everything contained within myself. It was the awareness of my path and expanded freedom that brought me to tears of joy. There exists no words to fully explain the depth of that communion. I know only liberation and the utmost kindness was totally re-enforced.--Deborah, hairdesigner, Ohio.

Kumbh Mela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haridwar is hosting the Purna Kumbha mela from Makar Sankranti (14 January 2010) to Shakh Purnima Snan (28 April 2010).
en.wikipedia.org
YouTube - Kumbh Mela 2010 Maha-Kumbh Mela Sadhu Portraits 2010 Kumbh Mela 2010 Medical Camp (Living for Others)by ...
www.youtube.com
Kumbha Mela 2010, Maha Kumbh Mela Haridwar, Maha Kumbha Festival ...
Kumbha Mela - The largest gathering of people for a religious purpose in the world

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Usage Rights

Here you will get update for all hindu gods and temples.